Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Cant play .mkv files on secondary - LCD TV
Boli   2008-06-12 00:37
Hello

I have on my video card nVidia 8600 GT connected 19 inch LCD monitor and on second DVI LCD TV.

When I want to play .mkv file or HDrips in avi file in Media player classic or Windows media player or MPlayer freezes and wont play the file on secondary monitor (LCD TV).

When I play xvid or other DVDrip all players mentioned above play perfect.

Can someone please help me to play HD content on my LCD TV.

Thank you very much.
Christian Studer   2008-06-12 10:56
Might be related to the video codec, but UltraMon can't help with this.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Boli   2008-06-12 18:08
Thank you for answer.

I found something out: if i start MPC, than I use "Move to Other monitor" and go with cordless mouse (luckily) to the other room and start .mkv move there, than it works.

But when I start move on my primary PC screen and I want to move player with already started move, then player always crashes.
Boli   2008-06-12 19:35
Sorry for my English above: several "move" I meant "movie"
Christian Studer   2008-06-13 09:55
The video codec probably doesn't handle video overlays correctly, that's just a guess though. I would recommend getting the latest version of the codec for those video file types.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Boli   2008-06-15 01:16
Reinstall of ffdshow and mpc helped!
Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Cant play .mkv files on secondary - LCD TV