Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Ultramon to manage Matrox TH2G 3 screen setup
Claude Leclerc   2006-08-19 13:41
I'll be getting a TH2G next week and from what I read in the forums, one weakness is monitor management using the 2D desktop (Seen as a single 3840x1024 desktop).
From what I've seen, with the scripting in Ultramon it would be possible to move (or move and maximize) any windows to the physical screen we want, which is great.
I don't know if keeping the windows taskbar on the physical center screen is possible though?

If a future version of Utramon supports new title bar icons for user defined scripts (I would create one to move and maximize on left, center and right screen) Ultramon could really become the prefered desktop management for TH2G users.
Christian Studer   2006-08-20 07:24
The move/maximize scripts should work fine, but restricting the Windows taskbar to a single monitor can't be done via UltraMon, and you also won't be able to use other UltraMon features such as the Smart Taskbar.

Support for configurable window buttons will be considered for UltraMon 3.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Ultramon to manage Matrox TH2G 3 screen setup