Shannon 2004-12-31 05:04
First off my second monitor flickers when in games or fireworks. Both monitors refresh rate are set a 85 Hz. I changed the second monitor to 75 Hz and it stopped. But my problem is when I restart the second monitor goes back to 85Hz. I can't get it to stay at 75HZ. Anyone have a suggestion?
TIA
|
Christian Studer 2004-12-31 08:42
Might be a display driver issue, one workaround would be to create a display profile which gets applied at system startup and sets the correct refresh rate.
To do this, right-click the UltraMon icon in the system tray, select Display Profiles > New Display Profile from the menu, configure the settings as desired, then on the next page check the 'apply this display profile when logging in' box.
The next time you start the system, UltraMon will apply the display profile automatically.
Please note that games might still use a different refresh rate.
Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
|
|