Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Feature Request: Dialog Box Repositioning
LiquidRain   2003-08-08 06:30
I'm sure this has already been requested but I can't see it in these forums and I checked back a few pages too. =)

Would you kindly add dialog box repositioning in a future version of UltraMon? I'd use HydraVision but it introduces problems with where my programs load up on screen and gets very annoying. If you do implement this, can you make it so that dialog boxes that are on the "correct" monitor stay where they are spawned, or exclusions for certain dialog boxes? IE: It's very annoying when HydraVision also puts the Start > Run dialog box in the center of the screen.

This is just a pet peeve of mine and was wondering if it will be implemented.
Christian Studer   2003-08-09 01:44
Thanks for your suggestion, this is being considered for a future release.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Feature Request: Dialog Box Repositioning