Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Supported command-line arguments
Hudriwudri   2022-03-20 01:31
Hi!

after starting my Laptop i get a popup window listing "Supported command-line arguments"

I removed the shortcut in Autostart Folder from Startmenu

any help would be appreciated how to get rid of this annoying problem

by(e)
Hudriwudri
Christian Studer   2022-03-20 13:39
You would get this if invalid arguments get passed to UltraMon.exe, repairing your UltraMon installation will recreate the correct startup shortcut.

To do this, go to Start Menu > Settings > Apps, select UltraMon from the list and click on Modify, then select the repair option.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Hudriwudri   2022-03-21 00:38
this message appears after a completely new installation, will try to repair and report back ASAP

by(e)
Hudriwudri
Hudriwudri   2022-03-21 01:26
Repair the installation did not help.

Can you tell me, where the false startup is saved? I tried to search the registry, i didn't find anything regarding to this problem.

Win10x64 21H2 Build 19044,1586 HP zBook

by(e)
Hudriwudri
Christian Studer   2022-03-21 13:36
In folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StartUp, you had already deleted that shortcut.

What happens if you delete the shortcut again, reboot, then start UltraMon manually via the shortcut on the start menu?

Hudriwudri   2022-03-22 00:56
The shortcut isn't there after your suggested repair, don't know where it starts in the bootup sequence

by(e)
Hudriwudri
Christian Studer   2022-03-22 14:31
Is the message you get from UltraMon.exe? You can send me a screenshot of the message to support@realtimesoft.com.

Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Supported command-line arguments