Stan 2008-01-14 04:22
The 3.0.1 Beta 2 taskbar gets filled with hidden windows over time. The hidden windows include "Default IME" coming from many processs (only one shows though), AutoCompleteProxy from the Visual Studio 2005 process and several other hidden windows with less descriptive names.
I am using XP SP2.
Stan
|
Christian Studer 2008-01-14 11:01
Installing the Smart Taskbar update on top of 3.0 Beta 2 should fix the problem.
Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
|
Jason T Chandler 2008-02-19 07:47
I cam here looking for the same information. I am having tons of little windows too. Mine results from Dreamweaver CS3 when the remote settings are set to enable syncronization... I believe that everytime DW CS3 looks at the server to maintain sync and checkin / checkout it opens another connection which ultramon swiftly detects as an application...nice.
Will try the said update and follow up so others can benefit from our learning curve!
Jason T Chandler Orange County SEO Expert
|