Tom Ray 2007-12-16 23:53
I am running Vista Business, UltraMon 3.0 Beta 2, two Dell FPD monitors, 8800 GTX Nvidia, no Nvidia Desktop Manager active. All software is up-to-date. In the Nvidia control panel, I have the two monitors set as configured independently.
For the UltraMon ScreenSaver, I have separate screen savers for each monitor. I have the primary monitor in "preview mode" unselected and "use advanced mode" selected. UltraMon is the selected screensaver in the Change window.
If I set "photos" for the primary monitor and "Windows Energy" for the secondary monitor, the primary monitor goes black, but no "photos" screensaver.
If I set "Windows Energy" for the primary monitor and "Bubbles" for the secondary monitor, both activate as expected.
Is "photos" not functional in the scheme of Ultramon?
Also, it does not seem that the two monitors work independently for the screensaver timeout. The primary monitor has to be idle for the specified time for the screensavers to activate on both/either monitors. Is this the way it is suppose to work?
Thanks in advance for feedback.
|
Tom Ray 2007-12-17 04:44
Forget to mention that I am using Aero on Vista.
|
Christian Studer 2007-12-17 05:53
The Photos screen saver doesn't work well with UltraMon on Vista, I'm not sure yet if this is something that can be fixed in UltraMon.
Currently UltraMon can't start the screen saver on only one monitor. This feature will be considered for a future release.
Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
|
|