Forums -> UltraMon™ -> No Window Management Icons in Vista
Dubinvero   2007-02-17 23:04
I am familiar with Ultramon and have it working on XP. I downloaded 2.7.1 to Vista Home Premium and cannot see the Window Manager Icons. I restarted the computer, it shows Ultramon running but no Window Management icons. I would appreciate any feedback on how how to enable the icons.
Christian Studer   2007-02-18 07:12
The window buttons don't work with the Aero theme, as a workaround you could use the Vista Basic theme instead.

See Windows Vista compatibility for more on Vista compatibility.

I'm going to look into this for the second 3.0 beta.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
AlanC   2007-02-19 09:02
I am runing UltraMon with Windows Vista Ultimate 64 and on some windows the icons appear, on others they don't. However, it would appear that even when not displayed they're active as if I guess corectly I can move the window across monitors.

Regards

AlanC
Forums -> UltraMon™ -> No Window Management Icons in Vista