Brett Bowden 2006-12-20 02:03
Setup specifics:
Ultramon 2.7.1
2 monitors Current desktop: 2560x1024 (0,0 - 2560,1024)
Monitor 1 - Plug and Play Monitor (primary): Settings: 1280x1024, 32-bit color, 60 Hz refresh rate Coordinates: 0,0 - 1280,1024. Workspace: 0,0 - 1280,990 Video card: Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family Device: \\.\DISPLAY1\Monitor1
Monitor 2 - Plug and Play Monitor: Settings: 1280x1024, 32-bit color, 60 Hz refresh rate Coordinates: 1280,0 - 2560,1024. Workspace: 1280,0 - 2560,1024 Video card: Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family Device: \\.\DISPLAY2\Monitor1
PROBLEM:
I put Outlook 2003 on the second monitor and when I minimize it, the Outlook tab on the task bar disappears. When maximized, the tab is there. No other applications display this behavior.
|
Christian Studer 2006-12-20 09:41
Most likely Outlook is configured to minimize to the system tray.
To change this, click on the Outlook icon in the system tray and make sure 'Hide When Minimized' isn't checked.
Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
|
Brett Bowden 2006-12-21 07:50
Now don't I feel silly....
|
|