Forums -> UltraMon™ SDK -> mdm zinc dll's and ultramon
chunkdafunk   2005-07-19 09:10
Hi there, Im about to develop a flash based app which is form based via mdm zinc.... zinc is meant to support multiple monitors but is extremely flaky to the point of not working.... zinc does allow custom extensions to be created and dll libraries to be loaded.... I'm a flash developer with no C, VB etc experience!..... can anyone point me in any direction?....... the app is to be run on 3 monitors , with the third being reproduced to approx 20 others (not my prob, visual tech guys!).....

what im looking for is advice on usage of the ultramon libraries etc, which dll (if not all, newb...sorry) and command strings to manipulate?

any response is much appreciated!....

CHUNK
Christian Studer   2005-07-19 09:13
Would you want to move a form to a different monitor using UltraMon?

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
chunkdafunk   2005-07-19 09:28
yeah via zinc (loaded ultramons dll).... hope this makes sense!

CHUNK
chunkdafunk   2005-07-19 09:31
i am creating an app which will overlay a presentation present on monitor 1, this can then publish content from monitor 1 to 2, and then after confirmation to 3...... so ideally i want to place form 1,2,3 on monitor 1,2,3...

again thanks for the quick response!

CHUNK
Christian Studer   2005-07-20 07:55
If you can access COM components from your development tool, moving the form or calculating the inital position with UltraMon should work fine.

I'm not familiar with Zinc though, and don't know if this is possible or how you would do it.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> UltraMon™ SDK -> mdm zinc dll's and ultramon