Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Add Application specific scripting.
DarkKewlz   2004-09-28 18:24
Neat feature to add, (and I’ll feel foolish if it’s already there and I cant find it)
Is where we can set specific resolutions, and displays for individual applications.
Where Ultramon would know to send each specific application to a specific monitor, or disable auxiliary monitors for some programs such as games.
Oooh then go a step further and have it where we can use single display, but when we open any specific applications, their pre-defined display(s) is activated, and the application is opened on it. Then when it’s closed, the display would return to inactive, saving on electricity, and unnecessary ambient light. Wow.
Hmm, I guess I’ll ask for it to make me coffee in the morning next. Lol

save your mind, save yourself, dont stress over small problems.
Mattylad   2004-09-29 01:18
I have a thread here thats asking for a similar thing & I have to use a script to cope with it.
Not all applications are happy about working accross multiple monitors, so this feature would be good.

Mattylad.
Christian Studer   2004-09-29 02:30
You can do this by customizing the application's shortcut.

To do this, right-click the shortcut, select Properties from the menu, then configure the settings on the UltraMon - Window and UltraMon - Display tabs as desired.

Alternatively you can also create new shortcuts via UltraMon menu > Shortcuts.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
DarkKewlz   2004-09-29 05:30
Well why didn't you tell us that was there!!!
wow. You know how many hours (days) i have searched the web for this, and it was here all along already on my machine!!!
Now i'm mad at you, lol, and more so at myself for not reading any instructions or help files for Ultramon.
LOL
well good grief. LOL
actually i'm elated. thanks for such a great program.

save your mind, save yourself, dont stress over small problems.
Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Add Application specific scripting.