Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Powerpoint ans secondary monitor
Force Flow   2004-07-28 01:56
I recently put together a machine which is going to be used for broadcasting powerpoint presentations on TV. It has a AIW 9600XT with catalyst drivers 4.5 running on windows 2000. I have it set up so the primary monitory is the desktop monitor and the secondary monitor is TV-out. As is, when I start a powerpoint slide show, it only shows up on the primary monitor. It doesn't make a difference if I have the powerpoint program window in the primary or secondary monitor.

I am trying to get the powerpoint slideshow to only display on the secondary monitor so I can continue to work on the primary monitor. Any suggestions?

Force Flow   2004-07-28 02:02
Never mind, found it through googling.

In Powerpoint, I had to go to "Slide Show" > "Set up slide show" and select to display the slideshow on the secondary monitor.
stuffedtiger79   2007-03-01 00:23
I was also wondering this exact same thing... thanks for the pointer.

however, i would like to know if there is a way to use ultramon, instead of powerpoint, to do this. Like ultramon has the option to move the windows between different monitors, it will be cool if it can do the same with slideshows, fullscreen movies, etc...

for example, add a menu items to these to move it to the next monitor.
Christian Studer   2007-03-01 10:30
You could do this with a Move Window hotkey, to configure hotkeys go to UltraMon Options > Hotkeys.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Amy   2007-03-06 22:53
Just a thought

is there any way to run powerpoint on 5 different monitors with ultramon??? When i do to load it all the presentations go to the monitor i asked the first presentation to go to

Amy
Christian Studer   2007-03-07 10:18
Not with UltraMon, but PowerShow enables this.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Powerpoint ans secondary monitor