Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Enable MirrorMon Flip Screen Horizontal on Startup Windows 10
Jordan   2020-07-17 23:53
Is it possible to run mirror screen flipping (horizontally) on start-up in Windows 10? Is there a way to programmatically do it?

Thanks,

Jordan
Christian Studer   2020-07-18 02:23
Currently there are no command line options for MirrorMon to set the flip options, it will use the settings stored in the registry.

That could be added though, how are you using MirrorMon?

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Jordan   2020-07-20 12:27
Thanks for your quick reply. Right now I am just connecting it an external monitor but the goal is to use it like a teleprompter. At the moment we are just testing it out to see if it fits with a product we are prototyping but ideally we'd like to have it where when the HDMI is plugged into the laptop it enables a batch command that runs Mirrormon at a specific setting i.e. mirror flipped horizontally. Otherwise the customer would have to do it manually and that's just another step. I really appreciate your help you have great customer service.
Christian Studer   2020-07-20 14:23
If this works out let me know, the additional command line switch could be added quickly.

Christian Studer   2020-08-02 16:59
I just uploaded version 2.8.0 of MirrorMon which adds support for this, look for the /flip command line option.

aranhawaii   2022-05-18 20:37
Can someone explain how I can do this? I wish mirroring would just "start" when I start up my PC, including the H-flip.
Christian Studer   2022-05-19 03:22
Are you using UltraMon's regular mirroring feature or the MirrorMon add-on?

Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Enable MirrorMon Flip Screen Horizontal on Startup Windows 10